Thursday, 30 July 2009

Yay! I'm finally blogging again. :)

During the hiatus, I...


1. Celebrated sis's birthday at Jumbo with JQ and Don Don.










2. Finished watching BOF. So so so in ♥ with Ku Jyun Pyo. So does every other girl.

But the show never failed to crack me up me up with the many bloopers.



I think it was supposed to be "Come On, Guys"


And he likes to talk on the phone with the helmet on.
Can he even hear a thing?!


3. Finished a few major projects, and almost died in the process.

4. Booked my driving test date - 9th October 2009.

Hope I can pass on the first try! - Die die must complete this 2009 resolution this year. :(


5. Celebrated Qing's birthday at Bongout.







6. Caught the Harry Potter movie and left - halfway through the show.

7. Seriously contemplated buying iPhone 3GS.



8. Went to Safra K-Box, it was $10 nett for Safra members and accompanying guests. The only thing is - Promotion ends 31st July 2009! :D

The place damn high-tech, all touch screen friendly now.





Photos: Benny the Bunny, Flickr

9. Listed the Olympus Pen E-P1 in my WANTED list.


As for now, I have so many things on hand that I wanna accomplish:

- Hoping to get an internship in the hotel my teacher recommended
- Revive my blogshop
- Study for final exam
- Plan for a short get-away (am thinking of Bandung, Indonesia)
- Exercise!
- Finish a new drama
- Learn to sing in another language
- Blog more regularly

Okay, that's all for now! It's time I sleep! :):):)

Goodnight all! ♥♥♥